If you ever notice, the best realtors are also the busiest, this is not a coincidence. They are busy because they take their jobs very serious and they deliver when they promise. The reason you can tell this is true is because these realtors have built up a base of referrals that results in their business growing steadily year after year.
1. The best realtor understands everything about the neighborhoods in your town. They can tell you all about the schools, restaurants, and points of interest, most of the time off the top of their heads. When you have questions or concerns about one neighborhood versus another, they will be able to help you get a good read on what to expect with each.
2. Your realtor is the ultimate professional, having made many business relationships with those in the know, and they use these referrals to help them to close deals. When you need a real estate lawyer or home inspector, they have the best in the business on speed dial ready to assist you.
3. When it comes time for the open house, your realtor will act like they own that house, showing off all the best features to prospective customers. When a person walks into your house with questions or concerns, the best realtor has the right answers that will allow the buyers to become emotionally connected to the house.
4. One of the reasons this realtor is so busy is because they offer their clients what is called the real estate rebate. This is a small cut of their pay that they pay you in check form at closing just for doing business with them. On house sales over $250,000, you could be walking out of closing with several thousand dollars in your hands to use to pay many of the bills you will have.
5. Your realtor will make use of the MLS and more to search for a house in your price range that is perfect for you and your family. They will schedule a walk-through that are convenient for you and give you the best chance to find the house of your dreams.
These are only a few reasons to be working with the best realtors. They not only make this trying time easier for you, they can help anticipate pitfalls long before they even become an issue.